суббота, 23 февраля 2019 г.

Danke schatz

dankeschatz

danke schatz

Turning it around as you suggested is better German, for sure. Hope you enjoyed the word of the day and see you next time. Ich liebe dich, mein Schatz. I love you, my darling. Could I use Favorit if I wanted to get around having to repeat myself? So I think the diminutive heritage shows there but -ling is not really productive anymore.


dankeschatz

danke schatz

If you have any questions or if you want to try out the word and tell me what your favorite something is, just leave me a comment. If your room looks lieb, it looks like the room of a person who is not going to harm anyone and if a good beer is lieb to you, it means that it treats you nicely and makes all your worries disappear but it does not mean that the beer is dear to you. But back to our actual word of the day Liebling. Ich kann mir das nur als Scherz vorstellen. The animal kingdom provides dozens of possibilities like Hase bunny , Maus mouse , Schnecke snail. You can use it for your dog but of course is also used by lovers of all ages. Ahh, I love you very much, dear.

Word of the Day

danke schatz

Ich liebe dich, mein Schatz. I was told you were looking for me Mr. A seedling is a small plant, grown from a seed, that is now ready to be transplanted into a garden or into nature to grow on its own. The plural of Liebling is die Lieblinge. So, just to set the record straight, adding -ling to words in English would sound awkward and most people would probably not have a clue what they mean.

dankeschatz

danke schatz

One possibly colloquial option would be to skip the first instance — Von den 6 ist Paul mein Lieblingsbandmitglied. With Reverso you can find the German translation, definition or synonym for ich liebe dich mein schatz and thousands of other words. It just never gets old. Of the six band members, Paul is my favorite. If you have seen it somewhere it must be a typo.

Schatz

danke schatz

. It just makes other words into people. I love you very much, dear. I love you, my sweetheart. You have to be careful though because l ieb does not apply to things the way dear or nice do. Ich liebe dich wirklich sehr, mein Schatz. Fernandez Ich liebe dich sehr, mein Schatz.

ich liebe dich mein schatz translation English

danke schatz

Now, there are many words lovers call one another. But once you got the hang of that you can exhaustively interrogate your love interest about his or her likings. Und vielleicht eher für die eigenen Kinder als für den Partner. The two best translations in my opinion are darling and sweetheart. D ie Liebe and Liebling have the same origin and stem: lieb. To wrap this up, here is that little bit of grammar you have all been waiting for.

dankeschatz

danke schatz

You can complete the translation of ich liebe dich mein schatz given by the German-English Collins dictionary with other dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Langenscheidt, Duden, Wissen, Oxford, Collins dictionaries. . . . .

Schatz

danke schatz

. . . . . .


Fast ein date
Bett wars
Primark karlsruhe klamotten

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий